December 7, 2008

Wishing You A Happy Holiday Season - Part One

Happy Holidays! I know it's a bit early but I hope you will indulge me. This is the card I intended to send to family and friends by mail this year, however my best intentions are in competition with other demands. So to all of you, though this card refers to Christmas, know the good wishes written inside were and are for each of you and your special times of celebration, what ever they may be. My intentions through December are to share here other (read more festive and colorful than the above) reminders of the season caught by the camera. 

And I would also like to send my thanks to each of you who have taken time to stop by my infant blog for a peek, or a few peeks, shared your thoughts or sent kind words of encouragement. I truly appreciate each visit and am really enjoying getting to know you. 

Having a chance to share the places and things I see, along with viewing images of places and the creations of others, is a wonderful treat. As our world becomes smaller and smaller through various mediums we gain far better understanding of each other and the fragility of this beautiful glob we all call home. Hopefully we will take that gained appreciation and spread it around. So much of what needs doing can be done at no cost other than keeping information flowing. Thanks again for stopping by...and putting up with my ramblings.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin