October 25, 2009

A Fall Finale of Sorts

And for the fall finale of sorts, I'll make this brief. The least I can do after my last post. Above are some of the colors here at home this season. Also a before and after sample of some big sunflower heads I picked up for the birds at the last farmers market of the season. They were a hit as always. Plump when I left for work, nearly naked on my return. Sunflower seeds ARE yummy.

And these shots are from that windy lunch walk through Wright Park last Friday, except at bottom right. It was taken a week earlier. Of course that isn't really the finale. Undoubtedly I will end up adding another bit of autumn here and there. However, for this weekend... that, that, that's all folks! Happy Sunday.

1 comment:

Taos Sunflower said...

Chris: Good to hear from you. Seem to have lost track of your e-mail. Would you please write so I can have it? Thanks...Martie
martie@taossunflower.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin