December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from Our House to Yours

Hope you and those you love have had a warm, safe and happy day. We shifted gears and spent the late morning hours at the local theatre enjoying "Sherlock Holmes". Then it was back home for a special meal of tamales, tortilla soup and fruit salsa & feta cheese over black beans. My better half makes a really tasty tortilla soup. It was a great day.

Before the day ends, I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas from our house to yours. And send you special thanks for taking time to stop by Sea Mist and Sunsets this year. 

PS...We may not be the most sophisticated movie critics but are ready to see Sherlock Holmes again soon. Very fun movie. 

4 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Chris! Thanks for all the wonderful images you posted... your blog is a delight to visit!

Teresa Evangeline said...

I had heard the movie is better than the first, and I Love Robert Downey, Jr. That SW flavored meal sounds mighty good, too. Have a great week, Chris!


I just had to come back up here and tell you, my WV is "culturd." I knew you'd get a chuckle over it, too.

Sea Mist and Sunsets said...

Judy,
Thanks so much. I'm betting your SW holiday season was filled with color. An inspiration you are.
Hugs,
Chris

Sea Mist and Sunsets said...

Hi Teresa,
I love Robert Downey Jr. too. His delivery and timing in these movies is spot on. And Jude Law, the perfect compliment to Downey Jr. The second movie is really good but I have enjoyed both a lot. We keep reflecting on all the good lines.

Thanks for the laugh with the WV.
Great week to you too T. We have it off together and hope to get in a couple or other local outings.
Hugs,
Chris

Blog Widget by LinkWithin